Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pufferfish Spike Mystery

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Today the Pufferfish Spikes came out in Bahari Bargains.
These are quite cool, and even more spiky in 3-D!

But these look a lot like the Unreleased 'Shark Fin Armor' in the underwater Best Dressed... 


And there's usually a whole set of different types of armor, if we know AJ HQ.
Do you think this armor will be released soon to go along with the Pufferfish Spike?
Maybe.

Last night I was working a huge, long music video to the song: The Real Slim Shady by Eminem.
Yes, it is quite Explicit.
I'm including a lot of Jammers in it since it is a VERY long song, so if you see me around AJ make sure to shout,
"Hey Free, I want to be in your video!" 
And I'll take a picture of you saying a line for it. ^-^

Also, me and a couple of my friends are doing the song Human by The Killers. (No it's not scary, it's actually a very meaningful song) So expect that to be on YouTube quite soon.

Check out Yesterday's afternoon post about the misusing of the term, "Beta' Props to supermonkeys!

Make sure to send in Freedom Artwork!
~XxFreeSpiritxX
(and maybe a signature for me to.. that I WILL use!)

2 comments:

  1. @Free
    How are you so rare if you started in October 2011? I started in November 2010 and my only very rare item is Scary Batwings. Did people send you stuff, or are you just lucky?
    ~Geckoguy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geckoguy,
      Yes, I tend to get gifted a lot and I have been generously offered a lot of overtrades. I have been gifted Vikings (when they were rare), Solid black top hat, Striped black top hat, non member wings, red leaf, and many more other smallish gifts. I don't ask for them, I just happen to be lucky. I am a very determined jammer. :)
      ~XxFreeSpiritxX

      Delete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...