Sunday, June 17, 2012

Goodbye Post

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Hey, well today I'm leaving to go camping until friday!
Yep, this is the day!

(Eh, I'll let Safari and Rodent post the item.. :P)
 
So please be fair, and nice while Rodentgp And TheSafari07 take over.
If you want to email them pictures to post and glitches:

RodentGP ~ rodentgp@gmail.com

TheSafari07 ~ theanimaljamcrazy@yahoo.com

Their will be NO comment moderation while I'm gone, so please just be on extra good behavior :)

I would appreciate it if some of you would pick me up a few rare item monday items, I will repay you back with a silver brick when I come back! :D

Thanks Everyone!

~XxFreeSpiritxX

Ps. Hopefully when I come back my computer will speed up, so I can finish that music video, post glitches and use my new signature! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...