Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
Well, I never really had a good about me post when I started, and I'd like this blog to not be so mysterious with the question Who is this Author? So I'd like to open myself up a bit.
- I started playing AJ in October 2011, my real-life friend candycrazy showed me the site, yet she no longer plays.
- To me, the rarity of an item doesn't matter, the specialness of it does.
- It is hard for me to accept a gift without giving back.
- I don't plan to quit anytime soon, no matter how many people are against me or so on.
- My first username was MisterArcticClaw, I inherited my older brothers account after he quit.
- My username is XxFreeSpiritxX because as the definition of a free spirit is:
free spiritnouna person with a highly individual or unique attitude, lifestyle, or imagination; nonconformist.(Credit to dictionary.com)I tend to switch personalities very quickly, I haven't figured out if that's a good thing or a bad thing though. The word(s) free spirit describe me and my beliefs very well.
7. My favorite animal on Animal Jam is a giraffe, because I feel it fits me best. I am very tall in real life, and I'm used to standing out of the crowd and looking above everyone.
8. I love when people call me 'Free', I think the word is easily slipped out of your mouth, comforting and I love the letter F, as it is not used very often. I can't really describe why I like it, but I know I do better then 'Spirit'.
9. I love giving advice about trades. I honestly love helping people out, and I remember when I didn't know much about AJ's trading system, and had to ask people for help. It's humorous to me when people who I used to be asking advice from, now ask me for advice.
10. My favorite den items are Cherry Trees and Zios sculptures. I love the boldness of both of them, and how they make a statement just hanging on a wall or being planted in the virtual soil. If you ever stop by my den, you will see them in every den. If I had enough of each, I would make a den out of just those two items.11. I am against Top Hats coming out, not to be selfish but yet to let jammers have a chance at their dream. I've had many dream items in the past, which some have been gifted to me which yes, is nice but you feel disappointed in yourself that you couldn't get it yourself. I know many jammers who's dream item is a top hat, and I know I have quite a few but when they ask all I say is, "I'm sorry they are not for trade, but keep your chin up, if you are determined you will get one someday :)"12. At some points, I have felt like dropping dead on AJ, logging out and never returning. But then I think of my blog- who is going to keep writing? This is the only thing that keeps me going, you guys being there, commenting, supporting, complimenting and more. I know I have a huge opinion at sometimes, but ya'll still accept me.13. I love idioms. If you don't know what an idiom is, it is a saying in which words mean different then their literal definition. I plan to use more in my writing, and explain them in parentheses. Here are some of my favorites:
14. Yes, I did play Club Penguin! For about two years if I remember correctly. My username was Decihe56 (Don't ask, I was young I can't remember) I don't know what changes have been new on there, but I remember before it was even owned by Disney. The homepage was different, and there was no Dojo or anything like that. I guess I could say I was beta-club penguin, even though as we discussed before 'beta' is a computer term. Supermonkeys will most likely scold me for writing that.15. I love to write! If you look at these 'fast facts' they have gotten lengthier in as they come. I could write forever, my brain keeps making points as I type. I'll try to shorten this fact down. I am great in English class in school, and create eye-opening stories. I haven't been able to settle my brain down on one Animal Jam Story to publish, but when I do I'll be sure to post it.Thanks for reading, I'm sorry if this post lost your attention.
- Go Fly a Kite - Leave, Go away (I know, mean, but funny)
- Picking Fly Poop out of Pepper - (Gross, I know) A pointless job, taking up time that's not worth the end result
- Stir up a hornet's nest - To cause a huge riot or chaos
ps. Thanks to everyone who sent in signatures, but I currently can't upload anything because I've overheated my mac :c