Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ducky Plushies!

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

 
Ducky Plushies are now in the Summer Carnival!
Wow, I'm still trying to get a lollipop necklace.
These prices are sure expensive for such little den items.. I wish there was a different kind of clothing item that came out. What do you think? A foot item would be cool. Jamaa doesn't have very many feet items, I can only think of a few that jammers actually wear: Elf Bracelets, Leg Armor, Member Gloves, Regular Gloves, and Freedom Bands. (For those who are lucky enough to have it.)

I also found this glitch in Best Dressed. This has been going on for many updates, and I don't know why they haven't fixed it yet. The wolf didn't move or participate in the game at all, in fact.

Sorry if my posts are getting shorter, I have to be somewhere every morning for the next few days.
But I promise I'll make it up to you by publishing a second interesting post. Check out the post I published last night.
~XxFreeSpiritxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...