Monday, June 18, 2012

The GP Again!

Thanks to XxFreespiritxX, I'm an author again!
I'll be covering for XxFreeSpiritxX for about 3 weeks..?

About my posts:

Sorry, but I cannot have long posts that often.
It will be about the new item or a glitch of some sort.
I think XxFreeSpiritxX is having another author if I don't have a post. (I THINK)
I heard that XxFreeSpiritxX will email me what to post. (I might have heard wrong.)

That's about it!
Wait!
I forgot my name, how funny!
This is rodentGP and thanks for your time!

~rodentGP

1 comment:

  1. I am the other author! Also we only have to post until friday because thats when XxfreespiritxX comes back from her summer camp.
    Just letting you know!
    -TheSafari07 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...