Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Claw Machine-Huh?

Hello Jammers of Jamaa! This is rodentGP!
I was just fooling around and saw this:

I was playing with the claw machine and found that giraffes and penguins are visable in the claw.


But look at the top. It doesn't say you can get giraffes and penguins!


AJHQ must of forgot since nobody uses the claw anymore. It's all about rares now.
Let's not get off topic, now!
So, the point of this post is that AJHQ forgot the add penguins and giraffes to the plushie list thingy!

Happy summer break!
(For the Elementary School students, happy early summer break! Btw, I will copy-paste this post onto my blog.)



5 comments:

  1. Im Sad that your leaving even though i dont know you. Your blog always helps me to get all the awesome stuff in stores. Your funny and people are ALWAYS in your den trading and junk like that. XD We'll all miss you, Animal jam Will miss you.
    ~ajer6570
    (Add me if you like or hate me. ;3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....... its been christmas allready 2012 and its allmost 20013! Come and have fun and post! Join my blog and.snowuclaws blog animal jam spirit oh if u want to be with snowyclaw. Ill inrduce u to him conntact.me on animal jam woofie202 is meh user

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... are the cherry trees beta and is this a good trade for both sides: a cherry tree for a beta bird feeder and something else, please respond!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...