Thursday, May 03, 2012

Yes, another den ocean item :L

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
-Sighs-
Yep, another den ocean item.
To be precise, Ship Cannon in Sunken Treasures.

Glitch

It shows I only have cuffs on my back legs..

But then I have them on my front legs somehow?!

Glitch

This is also a glitch that happens often to me.
You would scroll over a trade list really fast, so that the caption comes up,
and then suddenly the caption stays in the same spot no matter where you scroll too.

New Blog

I am now officially part of Hayes848's blog,
So I will be posting on there a few times a week.

Haiku Contest
The entries are in! It is finally time to vote for your favorites!
 Please take time to read them and vote for your favorites on the side bar!
---->




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...