Today, I will give some scammer tips!
(I don't feel like saying the new item, so.)
- Don't send someone a item when they say.... "Whoever sends me the best rare, gets a rare!" or something else similar.
- Use the trade method, not sending method.
- Make sure you like the trade and the person you are trading will trade back if they accept.
- Usually if you send someone a rare to learn a glitch, they will scam you. Remember, not all jammers do that! (I use to do that but not anymore.)
- I have no time to give another tip.
- Why am I still going?
- I'm gonna stop.
Stay save, and free of scammed!