Friday, May 11, 2012

Serious Update- Please Read

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Okay, if you guys have been paying attention, my animals are different and 'rareless'. So have I been 'acting different'. Many of my friends have been asking if it is the real me, or someone hacked me, scammed me, etc. This is for many reasons. Only a few of my friends know all of them, but I will share one with you. I usually don't blog about personal things, but this is getting out of hand.
             I cannot Believe how Magic797 keeps copying my blog. Here is a link to her blog.
Her blog looks more like the old style of freedom, but that's exactly why I changed it.
Here is a list of all the ways she copied my blog:

  • The Old Background (Stars) She said she would change it after I made her banner, and she did for a day but then switched it back.
  • The tabs style and font. (Thats why the font went back to it's old style after the update)
  • If you look, she exactly copied and pasted her Update post from 5/10 from mine, only leaving out a few things and adding in a few from my Update post.
  • She copied my poll that was my first and that i've always had from January 2011, What is your favorite animal? (That's why all the animals aren't listed)
  • She copied my iPod Nano app and the Jammer of the Week poll idea right after I added them
  • Every time I add a new page, she copies it and Copys and pastes what I have written on there.
  • Her Jammer of the week intro copied mine.
  • ^ Same with the 'Ask Magic Page'
  • ^Copied my exact scammers list
  • ^Copied my 'Contest page' intro word for word.
  • ^And my 'FAQs' page intro.
We have had some other issues going on, so that's why I made her a banner. She then wasn't that appreciative, and kept asking for advantage of. Now she asked me how to make a signature like mine, and so on and so forth. Now for mainly this reason and some others,
ANIMAL JAM FREEDOM MIGHT CLOSE
Because the only way to stop copiers is for them having nothing to copy, right?

I don't really ask you to do anything, but be aware of my reasoning. If you want to help, you could ask her to stop in comments on her blog. I have asked her many times, she said she would but she only changed the background and a day later changed it back.

Anyways,
The Woven basket is out in the Pet Shop, for no specific pet.
It reminds me of a hornet's nest...

I'm not going to blog about the Cruise Ship Party, because I don't want Freedom to be like every other blog. But there has been some glitch sitings....

"Hello!" Isn't this strange?

Also I found InfinityMagicHeroIsBack doing the glitch, I asked him how to but he said it was going to cost an epic rare...:|
Jamaa is offline this morning, so I can't get any pictures of new items from the Cruise Ship Party.

When your trading den rares, they have the new 'Item' category.
Make sure to know that 'Items' is only den items, and 'Item' is everything sorted by their item.
(i.e. Lava lamps, Heart couches, tiki torches..)

Note: This is not mine, but my friend provided the picture.
AJHQ is going hardcore on inappropriate language.
If you just TYPE a bad word and hit send, this will automatically come up and right there you will be suspended. (or even banned..)

Also, they added trading buttons to all of the boxes in an offer.  I don't know why..it doesn't really make it easier.

In the new Jamaa Derby, I always have gotten 3rd Place. I wonder if this is a glitch..or just me?
Speaking of horses:
:D

Please Understand my reasoning,

14 comments:

  1. I tried commenting on their blog but they have comment moderation and they haven't let a single comment about this on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they aren't worth your time. Don't let them get you down, people will know you were the original. I love your blog and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, me again I have to ask how do you get those like, links sorta on the top of the blog, do you use HTML's or are they feeds,meta tags, or what I have been trying for ages google let's just say isn't much help. I hope you can help me D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pilgrim - thanks. And the tabs/pages? Such as the scammers and contests pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. dude,..... did u....... huH??????

      Delete
  5. i have an idea! since she copies every page, make something that she will copy! like say "the copy cat page" like start out with making it about like friends and being twins, then put something up about her! ( it would probably work with any page, but you can trick her, then get her embarassed :D ), maybe it would work

    ReplyDelete
  6. e.e I once knew her...
    But... *takes deep breath*
    DO NOT STOP ANIMAL JAM FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ~EagleEye34

    ReplyDelete
  7. im so srry free i was bout to tell chu it 4 free but then u left .-. srry for saying all that and btw im very apprectiated that im on ur blog doing the glitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's fine. I don't really like glitches, so if I ask you it's for this reasoning..so others can know. You can tell me later and I will post it :D
    ~XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG It is very very very alike in a creepy way! I feel sorry for you. I've had it happen to me for like 5 months! This girl kept copying everything off my blog. It made me mad. So here's what I did. I changed the URL to my blog! She then stopped copying me. But here are some ways you can help to stop copying:
    1. Change the URL
    2. Copy off here blog if something isn't like yours.
    3. Change items every week or so so it makes it harder.
    Hope those tips are helpful! :)
    ~Bunnyman45608 of Animal Jam Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I hate those dumb people copying your blog that's just so stupid!! You should tell those people that if you plagerize in university you can get in BIG trouble like seriously really big trouble.. Like right now they could be breaking the law... All we need are their address and some police officers ^_^
    Thee pegasister ( I purposely spelt thee that way because I like old,English....)
    ~RainbowDash
    Ps I hate my iPads spell check!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today I tried to visit Magic797's blog, but it turns out she had taken it down....
    Yay or nay?
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete
  12. this blog is a copy of the orignal blog -.-

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...