Saturday, May 12, 2012

AJ Online! ^~^*

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Finally, AJ is online. I missed you all :c *hugs everyone*
A moon necklace came out today. I think this is sort of a sorry gift for everyone, that's why it has it's simplicity, due to making it fast.
It comes in many cool colors ^-^

Well, this Bronze brick came out yesterday.
I didn't know because of...well, the obvious.


Apparently the disappearing items weren't fixed, as LoveLost said. I never had anything disappear, thank Mira.

Also thanks to everyone who was supportive yesterday, and please if you haven't read yesterdays post, scroll down.

I posted on Animal Jam Fiery about it yesterday, Click Here to Read it

I also was going to publish my surprises, but due to AJF offline I haven't met with these jammers, or have taken the pictures :c

Sorry I don't have much, it's not my fault AJ was offline for 20+ Hours.
Salutations,




3 comments:

  1. Yay! i'm so happy animal jam is back!!!! :D
    -TheSafari07

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you follow me? Crazyforwolves123.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost a wood floor to the phantoms. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...