Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Awwww....!

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
Today there are Duck Footprints available in the pet shop.
These are ADORABLE, and I'm going to get some even without owning a duck!

Don't forget that tomorrow, PET BUNNIES WILL BE GONE!
I still need to get mine :L Can someone send me a reminder? Haha.

Here LoveLost's Bi-weekly clearance list:
In Jam Mart Clothing...
Lei (100 gems)
Leg Armor (80 gems)

Fall Party? Spring Party?

In Sunken Treasures...
Coral Snowman (300 gems)
Potted Coral (200 gems)
Both are coral...
In Bahari Bargains...
Coral Necklace (250 gems)
Lifeguard Whistle (150 gems)

Necklaces?! 

Do you guys notice any other similarities?

Now I have to show you a hilarious picture, please don't be offended. 
Last night, I was hanging out with snowyclaw when this girl started to hit on snowy.
I'm sorry, but it was hilarious. As you can see, She did the 'lovesick' emote but I didn't catch it in time.

I also updated the interviews page, With video interviews of SUPERMONKEYS and GINGERPAWZ,
Both very wonderful friends :D

Also, when you sleep with your monkey, your eyes disappear...!

Hmm...I can't think of anything else.
'Till Next time, (Yes, that's my new old fashion farewell)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...