Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Police Hat 2.0 ~ Strange Den Glitch

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
A police hat in Bahari Bargains came out today!
I love the vibrant colors compared to the regular, wooden police hat in Jam Mart Clothing.
It would look great on dolphins. ^~^

Here is a really odd den glitch that happened in my den yesterday.
Do you see this strange set up? (Chairs, phantom plushies, 3 gravestones, fruit bowl, and claw) Well I didn't do that! I don't own 2 claws, only one, I have only one gravestone, and one fruitbowl. I only own colored chairs, and no phantom plushies. I even looked through my inventory and these item didn't appear there. Then I left my den for a moment, came back, and these items were gone! :o

This horse was just running, running, running in the same spot - not hopping.. What kind of glitch is this?

Disappearing legs - even in ghost form.

Sorry for not being so fast on the banners, I'm trying the best I can and I need screenshots.

SYIJ!
Ps. I bought 118 mech angel wings - so you guys know what your contest prizes will be in the future! :D


2 comments:

  1. OMG wow really 118?! 0.0 Wow that's a lot O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I have a mic,music,and a light but I am nonmember and those things don't get out of my den even if Zios comes down from the sky and zapps my eyes with lighting

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...