Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mouse Plushie and err..

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
A cute, yet scary mouse plushie came out in the Pet Shop.
:D

Contests
Snowyclaw won our previous Haiku contest, with 48 votes and InfinityMagicHeroisback came in second with 21 votes! Congrats! I also added two new contests, a drawing contest and a guessing contest. Be sure to check out the Contests page and enter!


Free Is Leaving
I don't really know what to do. I know I'm beyond frustrated with Animal Jam, but the only thing holding me back is this blog. What's happening is that i'm hiring eight authors to cover for me at least for a week.
Those authors are:
  • Daisygal54
  • Thracey11
  • SmilePeaceMusic
  • Foreverandalways64
  • Crazyforwolves123
  • Bunnyman45608
  • rodentGP
  • TheSafari07
  • WolfJulia
Hopefully they check their email soon enough to introduce themselves! Thanks Guys. 
I will update the Authors Page as soon as I can. :D


3 comments:

  1. This is TheSafari07! I checked my mailbox and i did not get any message from you. I will check again but can you send it again. After i get a message, i will write a hello post. Thanks for letting me be an author! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked too! Thank you. I will interview myself. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...