Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Interview with Shawnana98/Iloveaj5678!

Hello, to all the Jammers of Jamaa! It's XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
1.Heyyyy Jammers! Its Mister here.

Here is my interview with Iloveaj5678

Me: Hello, Aj!
Her: Hello!
Me: So, Aj, How long have you been on Animal Jam?
Her: I have been on animal jam for 2 years
Me: So, are you beta?
Her: I started right when beta ended.
Me: Ahhh, what a bummer!
Her: Ikr, stinks so much.
Me: Have you ever scammed?
Her: Nope, its really rude.
Me: Do you promise to all the jammers out there you have never scammed?
Her: Yup, of course.
Me: Alrighty then, How has animal jam changed since you started?
Her: A lot, rares have changed and I have lost a lot of my really good friends.
Me: Anything that animal jam has changed?
Her: Yeah, a lot of stuff I liked to do, like the old crystal sands.
Me: Any last things you would like to say to the jammers out there?
Her: Yush, to check out my blog Iloveaj5678's animal jam highlights!
Me: Alright, Good bye jammers!
Her: See ya!

Well, that was my first interview! Credit to DaisyGal54 for inspiring me from her blog.

Btw here is a link to Iloveaj5678's blog: Click here!

Please comment on who you would like me to interview and what questions you want me to ask!

Thanks for reading,
SYIJ,
Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...