Friday, May 04, 2012

Member Bow and Arrow.?

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
Oh c'mon. Yes, this is a cool GOLDEN BOW AND ARROW IN EPIC WONDERS But why oh why does it have to be member? 
FYI, I remember when these came out as a daily gift in the Jamaalidays.
This one looks awfully orange to me, and I think it would be way better if it non member and a rare monday item.



Globes
Does anyone remember two weeks ago or so when AJ physically changed the globes?
Yes, well they changed MINE back. I don't know about the rest of them since I hardly see them.


Replay
Animal Jam added a 'Replay' option after you challenge someone in a game, and lose.

Pet Effects

If you haven't heard, Trickertreee and Sheesh4, some of my very good friends discovered the 'Pet Effects' on puppies and snakes. I've noticed them before, but I didn't know much about them.
(Picture of Trickertreee credit to Trickertreee)

New Page
I added a new 'Be My Buddy' page, please don't think this is a self centered act, because I just want to meet everyone and my mailbox is getting overloaded with requests.



2 comments:

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...