Monday, April 30, 2012

Pigtails! ^^

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.
Man, are these ever awesome! I know my friend XRawrX will love them!
I sure prefer these 'rare' version of items way better, Although it takes awhile for them to get ACTUALLY RARE. But what's nice for people with not a lot of rares is that you can start trading them the next day ^.^

I'm noticing the insanity glitch more and more. Yesterday I saw a half invisible dolphin at the spooky party, and this was when me and GreatShot were at Bahari Bay. Daredevil claimed she was in her den, although she come somehow see me. (As my penguin)

Notice the 'Switch your den' floating.

Gingerpawz discovered our next glitch.
She discovered that if you type what seems to be a mean smiley face and an i after it like so:


It comes out like this:

Interesting, huh?


8 comments:

  1. are red pigtails member?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the blonde pigtails so so bad does anyone know what they are worth?


    ~Jellybeans606

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have blonde pigtails, buddy me and jam a gram me! My user: mydogs05

      Delete
  3. I traded a top hat for pigtails; is that under?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i traded black top , rare gazzeles, a 1st b-day cake , and a green worn for black pigs is that an over? My User Is horsegirl246810

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have blonde pigtails buddy me on aj you can trade me im sweetfur47094

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Rare Pigtails
    Trade me my use is -thedarknugget

    ReplyDelete
  7. what are white pigtail wroth. I am red44154

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...