Friday, April 13, 2012

Dog Bowl!

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Hey Jammers!

I am still quite banned, so I can't get into the Atlantis party. But when I do, I Promise to post pictures!

Anyways, today the dog bowl came out in the PET SHOP?! I didn't even know there was one!
:)

Also, here's a tip for whenever your bored on AJ.

Bring a bunch of buddies, be bunnies, and play hide and seek in FlagShop's den!
Over on the right far side of the actual DEN part is an open space, where the tagger starts counting. Then everybody runs around and blends into the flag they are by. The only rule is You must have an ear or something on you be showing a tiny bit to keep it fair, or the tagger will be screwed.

All for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...