Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spooky party post delayed..:c

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

I finally went into the spooky party!
And...all my pictures were lost.

Anyways,  I will post again once I can get into it.

A note about the items: I am EXTREMELY glad that the beta skulls came back. Why? Next post. :)
Anyways, there is a new items there.
The ghost window.
Have you noticed all these themed windows?
Winter window, Spooky window...etc.

Duck Pillow for pets!
This is very adorable, I wish I could bend my mind to think that these aren't useless!
Lol!

Please check out some of my new pages, I took some down because no one seemed to care about them!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...