Monday, April 23, 2012

WOW! An Actually Cool item for Rare Monday!

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

As you see, today there is my favorite color of Rare Spiked Hair out.
This is awesome because both genders can wear it, and its retro, also don't forget it's non member!
There was a similar color out before it too:



Yesterday Aj sent out these messages billions of times, and after everyone I was thinking,
"GET OFF OF MY COMPUTER!!!" 
Lol.

Remember CeleneForest? With the non member sword?
Yes, she changed her user to Ceiene.

She has an Impostor already:
:/






1 comment:

  1. Celene KNEW that I was her, and she laughed when she saw I impostered her. I know her e-mail, and we're practically BFF's. I think your blog is awesome!
    ~TheDetector

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...