Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Army Helmets and Poseidon Statue!

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Shout out to my new amazing an funny buddy, Spino11!  She has Animal Jam Firework Matches our freedom theme, eh? She also told me about these....


THE AMAZING AND VERY ATTRACTIVE ARMY HELMETS
Now sold at Jam (Thank you Ying Yang) Mart Clothling.

Also, you can get the Poseidon (Greek God of the Sea) Statue at Bahari Bargains!
I wonder if they will end making any new land den item anytime soon. Or if they got over they're heads and carried away with underwater stuff, Aj hq.

Anyways, That's all I got for now. Make sure to check out Fiery!


2 comments:

  1. hello friend me my user is cutiePie56781 i love this blog XxFreeSpiritxX This hole commet for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY I HATE DOING THIS BUT I HAVE TO!sorry about this when you are reading this dont stop or something bad will happen! My name is summer i am 15 years old i have blonde hair,many scars no nose or ears..i am dead.if you dont copy this just like from the ring, on 5 more sites.. or..i will appear one dark quiet night when your not expecting it by your bed with a knife and kill you. this is no joke something good will happen to you if you post this on 5 more pages

    Reply

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...