Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hmm..?

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Sorry I thought that would be an intriguing title x3.

Anyways,
The New Doggy Door came to the pet shop today. I wonder if there really is any point, because first of all your pets can't move unless you literally move your mouse every 5 mm, and if they COULD move on their own would they really be able to go thru the house like this?!

The new Bubble lamp came to the atlantis party. I think that party is going to be here for awhile. Also, I love how everything is in bubbles. It's almost too convincing for even ME to almost be buying a WATER DEN?! (Since when do I like water dens?!)
You guys seem like you can't make up your mind wether you like my blog or not, eh? Haha
(Every point is a new day)


Also, I did replace the 'Guess that Jammer' page with a new page inspired by Trickertreee's Good Times page, An "My AJ Scrapbook!" page.

I will try to update it everyday with fun pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...