Saturday, April 14, 2012

Guess.

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Yupp, that's right. NEW ITEMS. That aren't very effective in the modern jamaa world.

First off,
I got my account back! :3

Secondly,
The new dog mat. Which, I guess AJHQ thinks this is going to be really cute and stuff, which it is, but to 'play' with out pets, WE HAVE TO MOVE IT EVERY SINGLE INCH. Wouldn't it be funner (Yes, It is a word on this blog) and cooler if our pets actually came to life?! Now that's what i'm talking about.

Thridly, (If that's even a word...oops red line under it... Guess not..e.e... Oh well xP)

Anchor Baseball Cap
Which I guess is cute?! I really don't want to see human items in jamaa because 1. I LOVE The Cool clothing they have, and probably would've been gone a month ago without it. 2. This is also sort of referring to clothes on pets. Which I am not TOTALLY against, because on our youngest dog we put a loose t-shirt or so, but if you dress an animal way too much it can be EXTREMELY bad for them.

So...Yeah. :L

See You In Jamaa! (Make sure to say hi!)

New banner:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...