Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moderators anyone?

Ello, Jammers of all animals! FS XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Helloo!
I have started a new blog, with many other jammers. ANIMAL JAM FIERY!
This blog is an animal jam, much like our own animal jam freedom, but with MODERATORS!

Moderators are co-authors that post on the blog. Unless I make them Admin, then they can design the blog and stuff. I am looking for more moderators, I invited a ton and so far KiddyPool has a confirmed moderator and MLDB who switched to TheDogLover is going to be one. Would you like to be one? 
Send me an email explaining why you would, and I might just invite you :3 AnimalJamFreedom@aol.com Thank you all!


I wish you luck on our new blog,


3 comments:

  1. how can you add falling eggs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ✬✭✶Animal Jam Fiery✶✮✬
    A blog by LoveLost,✷ VisualEffects,✷ XxFreeSpiritxX,✷ KiddyPool,✷ XRawrX,✷ Shawana98/Iloveaj5678,✷MLDB/TheDogLover✷TigerlilyCoke✷Ace97✷Feelers✷BeautifulBlackWolf ✷LucyKate651✷EagleEye34✷YingYangSoulCat✷Ilovekats✷
    That is a total of 15 MODERATORS 0.0

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...