Wednesday, March 07, 2012

An Interview with Iloveaj5678!

Heyyyy Jammers! Its Mister here.

Here is my interview with Iloveaj5678

Me: Hello, Aj!
Her: Hello!
Me: So, Aj, How long have you been on Animal Jam?
Her: I have been on animal jam for 2 years
Me: So, are you beta?
Her: I started right when beta ended.
Me: Ahhh, what a bummer!
Her: Ikr, stinks so much.
Me: Have you ever scammed?
Her: Nope, its really rude.
Me: Do you promise to all the jammers out there you have never scammed?
Her: Yup, of course.
Me: Alrighty then, How has animal jam changed since you started?
Her: A lot, rares have changed and I have lost a lot of my really good friends.
Me: Anything that animal jam has changed?
Her: Yeah, a lot of stuff I liked to do, like the old crystal sands.
Me: Any last things you would like to say to the jammers out there?
Her: Yush, to check out my blog Iloveaj5678's animal jam highlights!
Me: Alright, Good bye jammers!
Her: See ya!

Well, that was my first interview! Credit to DaisyGal54 for inspiring me from her blog.

Btw here is a link to Iloveaj5678's blog: Click here!

Please comment on who you would like me to interview and what questions you want me to ask!

Thanks for reading,
SYIJ,
Mac

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello freespirit! im jammie263! XD like the interview!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...