Friday, March 16, 2012

Sorry Jammers...

Heyyyy Jammers! Its Mister here.

Sorry I haven't blogged in awile, but I've been busy. There was a new update, and it wasn't all that cool. Quick summary:

Tierney's aquarium, touch pool game and clover balloons in stores. Also, earlier today a message came out from aj around 4:45 central time today, saying 'test test test test test' It was a test from aj to see if there notification system was still working. I'm sorry I don't have much time to blog now, but please pay attention to polls on the side bar for important info and questions about my blog and animal jam.

Ty Jammers!,
Syij,
Mac


Btw, I haven't updated to XxFreeSpiritxX yet, again..i'm busy :o

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...