Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lantern and the Hide case SOLVED!

Ello, Jammers of all animals! XxFreeSpiritxX Here.

Today, Hanging Lanterns came out. I personally am getting sick of all these underwater den items come out. For starters, I don't even have an underwater den or animal. Hbu.?


This past week I was nonmember on MisterArcticClaw when I was switching. I was my bunny, Victory FieryRose when I decided to go to the Wolves Only Party. Well then my bunny switched into one of my Member wolves. Interesting how Aj works. Did that ever happen to you?

There has been many buddy glitches lately. The most common ones are:
1. When you add a buddy, and one of them goes offline 1-5 minutes later you won't be buddies anymore.
2.It says one jammer is buddies with another, but the other one doesn't see it.
3. The one I have a picture of. I am buddies with Kookycc, but I can't go into her locked den.

Aj has been sending a lot of notifications out. Such as about rare mondays, lanterns and gold bars. I think this is to help prevent scamming, as one of the scamming techniques is to convince another jammer a new item is rare. I wonder how AJ thinks we can show our style with a gold bar, a den item...I guess whatever floats their boat xD

hide has now switched to Chowder101. Yes, his wings are gone for good. :C But now he has free chat and me and gingerpawz proved that he is the real hide. :3

Just a heads up on the new pet...you can feed Glory by clicking "more" and dragging the chick feed. And yes, his chirping can be annoying, but you can turn it off without turning everything off :)

Jammers, that's all for now!
SYIJ!

Ps. I decided to get a signature, you like it? xD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...