Saturday, March 17, 2012

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Heyyyy Jammers! Its Mister  Freespirit! here
This isn't the update for today, (below is) But I switched to XxFreespiritxX and am not using MisterArcticClaw no more. So, if you already are my buddy on MAC, please add me again :3 If not, I will gladly add you on MisterArcticClaw. Please help word get around, thank you.


Today, Ice Phantoms came out. Sorry not a good picture.

I also met, Loppy who is hide's beta friend. He also has beta purple wings, please read about them in the previous post.

Thank you for reading my blog! 
Syij,
XXFREESPIRITXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...