Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Promised Glitches :)

AYEEE JAMMERS~!

Wassup! Okay well heres a bunch o' more glitches as I promised:
WAIT! First I am REALLY desperate to see if someone IS ACTUALLY viewing my blog! So Please, If you are just give a quick comment saying what you think of it and your username....ANYWAYS lets continue!

Apparently, here is Lucykate567. How can you STILL Do a Jamaa township glitch when they fixed the bounderys?!

Here is cubanboy with his samurai swords stabbing him :/

Okay if It ever says 'loading pages' AND/OR The music from the previous room is still playing...it will never load :(


Okay here is the rare nm floorboards, (I HAVE TWO) But is it just me or are they different size floorboards?!!

VIKING/SPIKE/FLAG GLITCHES!

Okay my flag just can't seem to figure out where its supposed to be in all these pics. In this one, it goes through my ear (OUCH!), viking and middle of my collar :L

STICK UP THE INSIDE OF MY HAT AND SPIKE, DOWN MY GLOVE!

I thought this looked funny how it was just floating! xD

My ear has ninja skills to cut through viking hats!

So yeah, Jammers!
Imma start a question of day, ight? 

First one: What glitches have you seen, that can still happen even after the boundry fixes?
Leave your answer in the comment box! Luv to hear from ya!

Victory CanyonSpirit



8 comments:

  1. hey this chris59786 you should show the one where the glove goes through the head i like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that one for sure, but I will keep my eyes out.

    Mister

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H77TWJd-pQ crank dat spongebob dance white boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cubanboy scammed pool54321's Founders Hat. Btw pool is my brother. I can't believe you are friends with a scammer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pool is my friend too, Im mad at cuban for scamming yes. Everyday you walk around and see port kids scammed. He is a nice guy tho I have too admit, I knew him before pool. I wish he wouldn't scam tho :/

    Btw I see you all the time in Jamaa with your founders! Nicee.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you are a crocodile and wear dragon mask and a spike collar and some sort of those bat wings then they go under the mask and spike XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya think you can make like a glitch book? cuz i can for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen the sarepia forest glitch done after the fix.

    ~wolfie0902

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...