Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Glitches, Glitches and More Glitches

Ayee Jammers!

Well here is some more cool stuff like glitches:

Okay so this was really awkward. Here is my regular character as you all know.
And here is the character I wanted to change into...

Okay now look at this I changed into IncredibleMagicEyes...BUT IT LIKE COMBINED BOTH OF THEM?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?! -__- Lol..


Okay so here is Me in the bottom corner...(sorry bad pictures.) But I clicked out of the changing colors (not really fast on purpose) And it randomly still had the little "Change Colors" Icon..:/
                                     

Well My friend Showed me this next glitch...Sorry I can't do it because I don't have to ocean animals. Well go over where I am In Crystal reef.
Then change animals....and click on top of ladder...

Then you'll be where my friend, Prancing is. :D Cool, right?!
(No need to Explain ;D)

Well a lot of Jammers already no this glitch but its pretty fun...

So stand where I am



Change animals..



And click right over here, left side of arch on Canyons Pathway towards Coral Canyons.  Its pretty fun :D


Okay thats all I have for now! SYIJ!
Victory





1 comment:

  1. I love the canyons pathway glitch! It may seem boring, but it could be great for RPing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...