Monday, February 06, 2012

Rare Monday, New area? and Popcorn Machine! ;D

Haiii Jammers! Mister here.

The Rare today was a glove, found hidden on a random shop page.
It wasn't what I was expecting, but it kinda ruined it for me that I worked hard for my prized collection of every nm glove. 
I really thought It would be heart balloons cause thats what was in the newspaper...


Intresting.

Here is a horse wallpaper that AJ's new official blog uploaded. 
Its pretty much just a state the obvious blog, almost copying word for word from the Jamaa Journal.
Just FYI If I don't post new items in stores or about new things, Its just because I don't want it to be the state the obvious blog. Well unless you guys demand it in the comments, but I think there are enough of those blogs out there. (Cough Cough Daily Explorer)

Here is a picture of Jamaa World currently.
As you can see, there are a lot more space opportunities.
My prediction for the next land is either another water space, or see how below Jamaa Township, to the right of temple of Zios, there is a huge space (Island?)
I think there will be another space there. Or as FuzzyShyIvy Predicated in one of her posts, there might be a new space between Mt. Shiveer and Apponadale. (FuzzyShyIvy's Blog!)

This might be pretty random but it seems the Popcorn machine in Sarepia Forest got a makeover.


Sorry for posting a lot. Ill save more for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, XxFreeSpiritxX here.
Please leave you interesting and creative answers here.
No, these are not moderated, but please follow the simple rules:
1. No mean comments.
2. If you don't like the blog, don't make me feel bad about it.
3. You are allowed to advertise your blog, as long as its stated in a nice way and not ONLY advertising it.

SYIJ,
-XxFreeSpiritxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...